- Learned something.
- Struggled a little. Felt a little stupid. Got over a hurdle and felt a little awesome.
- Taught something.
- Finished something.
- Made someone else laugh.
- Appreciated someone.
- Helped someone.
- Talked with someone else about what they're working on
- Spoke up
- Shaped the conversation
- Left projects and people better than I found them
- Felt appreciated and "heard"
- Felt deeply in-the-moment for minutes or hours at a time, when I have something so interesting to work on I have to stay at my desk to see what happens next.
- Random bagels or donuts showing up in my path
- Left my desk with a clear vision of what I want to do tomorrow
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
A Good Day at Work
Aspects of good days at work for me: